- ½ cup Maker’s Mark®
- 2½ finely ground cookies such as Biscoff® (graham crackers will work too)
- 1½ cups pecans, toasted and cooled (you can also use more cookie crumbs in case of allergies)
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1½ tablespoons molasses
- ½ teaspoon nutmeg (adjust to taste)
- ½ teaspoon cloves (adjust to taste)
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon (adjust to taste)
- Sprinkles, coarse sugar, chopped nuts or cookie crumbs to roll them in
- Blend Maker’s Mark®, powdered sugar and molasses until smooth.
- Add to cookie crumbs, spices and pecans and blend until just combined.
- Set aside for 30 minutes to 1 hour so the crumbs can absorb the liquid.
- Scoop dough into 1-inch balls and roll them in toppings of choice.
- The balls can be stored at room temperature or in the fridge. If left out, you can leave them covered for more moisture or uncovered to develop their crust.