“My mom adapted this recipe but doubled up the Gran Gala and added zest to make it her own. You’ll never make cranberries out of a can again!” –Sandra, Twin Marketing
- 3 cups of cranberries (one 12 oz bag)
- ½ cup of orange juice
- ¾ cup of Gran Gala Orange Liqueur
- 1 cup of sugar
- 2 tablespoons of orange zest to cook
- 2 tablespoons of orange zest to garnish
- Combine cranberries, orange juice, sugar, Gran Gala Liqueur, and orange zest in a heavy saucepan.
- Cook over medium heat until cranberries soften and begin to pop.
- Remove from heat then cool, cover, and chill.
- When ready to serve, place in decorative bowl and garnish with remaining orange zest.