“This is such a fun and delicious recipe and it’s easy to make, too! I make it every holiday season! “
–Mario, Twin Retail
- 2 cups of baby carrots
- 3 slices of thick cut bacon, cut into short strips
- 1 teaspoon of brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons of bourbon (your choice)
- 1 clove of garlic (minced)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Blanch baby carrots.
- Cook bacon strips in a skillet until crispy.
- Add garlic, carrots, brown sugar and bourbon to the skillet with bacon.
- Cook for 10 minutes, or longer if preferred, at medium to high heat and then simmer for 5 more minutes on low heat.
Add salt and pepper to taste, then serve and enjoy!