In a pitcher combine 12 oz. Mt. Gay rum, 4 oz. Liber & Co. pineapple gum syrup, 4 oz. lime juice, 12 dashes bitters and 8 oz. club soda. Stir and pour into Tiki mugs filled with crushed ice. Garnish with a mint sprig.
Pineapple Daiquiri Punch
Army and Navy Cocktail
- 2 oz. Treaty Oak Waterloo Gin
- 1/2 oz. Fresh Squeezed Lemon Juice
- 1/2 oz. Orgeat (Almond Syrup- B.G. Reynolds brand works well)
- Lemon Twist for Garnish
Combine the Treaty Oak Waterloo gin, lemon juice, and orgeat in a mixing glass and shake vigorously with ice. Strain into a chilled cocktail glass and garnish with the lemon twist.
Treaty Oak Mai Tai
- 1 oz. Treaty Oak Rum
- 1 oz. Treaty Oak Barrel Reserve Rum
- 1/2 oz. Paula’s Texas Orange or Pierre Ferrand Orange Curacao
- 3/4 oz. Fresh Squeezed Lime Juice
- 3/4 oz. Orgeat (Almond Syrup- B.G. Reynolds brand works well)
- Mint Sprig and Lime wheel for Garnish
Combine the Treaty Oak rums, orange curacao, orgeat, and lime juice in a mixing glass and shake vigorously with ice to chill. Strain drink into a glass filled with crushed ice. Garnish with the mint sprig and lime wheel on the rim of the glass.