“My mom has been making this for years! I am sure it comes from a Betty Crocker or Joy of Cooking recipe but it’s our family’s recipe now!” –Becky, Giant Noise PR
- 1 box of chocolate* cake mix
- 1 (4 serving) box of instant chocolate* pudding
- 1 cup of oil
- 4 eggs
- ¾ cup of Kahlua*
- ½ cup of water
*Variation: white cake mix, vanilla pudding, amaretto and 1/2 teaspoon almond extract
- Preheat oven to 350 °F and grease and flour Bundt pan.
- Mix all ingredients with a hand mixer for three minutes until blended.
- Bake in a greased and floured Bundt pan at 350 °F for 45-50 minutes.
- Turn baked cake onto serving dish. Optionally, finish the cooled cake with powdered sugar.