Bloody Revolution Michelada
- 12oz beer (Mexican beer suggested)
- 3oz Bloody Revolution (Original or Habanero)
- 1 lime wedge
- Salt for rimming
Salt rim of glass if desired. Pour 3 oz. of Bloody Revolution mix into a glass over ice. Add a squeeze of lime and fill remainder of glass with beer. Stir and enjoy!
- 1 ½ oz Dripping Springs Vodka
- 3 oz Bloody Revolution Bloody Mary Mix
- 1 ½ oz Shiner Bock Beer
Pour all ingredients over ice and stir.
Pear of Aces
- 1.5 oz Spicebox spiced Canadian whisky
- .5-1oz St Germain liqueur
- Perry (English-style pear cider)
Pour Spicebox and St Germain in the bottom of a pint glass. Add 6 oz or so of perry; stir gently but thoroughly. Add two ice cubes, and fill the glass the rest of the way with perry.
While I didn’t garnish this, a sprig of spice mint or Thai basil would be crazy good.
- Fresh Squeezed OJ
- Light Beer
Mix and Enjoy
Flaming Dr. Pepper
- 3 parts Amaretto
- 1 part 151 proof rum
- 1/2 glass Beer
Fill a pint glass with light beer so that it just covers the top of the shot glass. Layer the 151 on top of the Amaretto in a shot glass. Light the 151 on fire, drop the shot into the beer and chug. Make sure the flame goes out first!