In a pitcher combine 12 oz. Mt. Gay rum, 4 oz. Liber & Co. pineapple gum syrup, 4 oz. lime juice, 12 dashes bitters and 8 oz. club soda. Stir and pour into Tiki mugs filled with crushed ice. Garnish with a mint sprig.
Pineapple Daiquiri Punch
Rougey Boozy Bubbly Punch
- 6 oz Grenadine (Liber & Co or Housemade)
- 10 oz Grand Marnier
- 1, 750ml (25 oz) bottle of Champagne or good Sparkling.*
Build in a Punch Bowl over an Ice Block. (see “How To” Ice Block Tip)
Garnish with raspberries & mint.
Ladle into festive glassware as guests arrive. An additional lemon zest garnish on each individual punch cup as you serve is a nice touch.
*If you have a sweet tooth, you can certainly use a Demi-Sec Champagne or even an Asti. Click here for a guide on Sparkling Wine and their sweetness levels.
Tito’s Poteet Punch
Poteet is the “Strawberry Capitol of Texas,” and the annual Strawberry Festival draws thousands of fans of the red fruit to this small town each April. This cocktail can be made entirely of Texas ingredients. For a Texas-style kick, muddle a piece of fresh jalapeño with the strawberries.
- 1 1/2 oz Tito’s Vodka
- 3/4 oz Paula’s Texas Lemon or other lemoncello
- 1/2 oz simple syrup
- 1/2 oz fresh lime juice
- 3 ripe strawberries
In the bottom of a mixing glass, muddle strawberries and simple syrup. Add vodka, Paula’s Texas Lemon, lime juice and ice. Shake vigorously and strain into a chilled cocktail glass or serve over ice in a small rocks glass. Garnish with a lemon twist and a fresh strawberry
The Daywalker Punch
- Ruby Red Grapefruit & Lemon Oleo Saccharum (4 Grapefruit peels and 6 Lemon peels in 16 oz sugar, 8 cinnamon sticks, 15 Cloves, and 6 Star Anise pods… muddle and let sit for 1 hour)
- 2 L Bombay Sapphire
- 2 L Rooibos Red Tea
- .5 L Bacardi 8-year
- .5 L Benedictine
- .5 L Red Grapefruit juice
- .5 L Ginger juice
- .25 L Lemon juice
- Around 4 oz Peychaud’s bitters (to taste)
- Topped with Rosé Champagne (to taste)
Featured at Dolce Vita, by Whisler‘s
Tequila Lime Punch
- peels from 8 limes
- 1.5 cups of superfine, RAW sugar
- 1.5 cups boiling filtered water
- 10 oz fresh lime juice
- 4 oz fresh orange juice
- 2, 750ml bottles 100% Agave Tequila, Reposado Preferred
Muddle lime rind & sugar, let sit for a couple hours and continue to muddle when you think about it.
add boiling water to create a syrup
add lime & orange juice
strain out the lemon peels
add tequila and let steep overnight
serve in large punch bowl with one giant ice cube*
add about a 1-3 cups of chilled sparkling water to taste
serve in coupe glasses
Orange slice garnish
*note: to create a 1.5 quart ice cube, fill a milk carton with water, freeze, tear away cardboard just before serving