- 2 peppers, spice level is up to you
- 1/2 teaspoon prepared horseradish
- 2 oz Vodka, Gin or Tequila
- 4 oz Fresh Tomato Juice (blend fresh tomatoes in a blender)
- 1/4 – 1/2 oz Worcestershire
- 2 dashes Tabasco
- Salt & Pepper
- Celery Salt
- Lemon Wedge for garnish
- Celery Stalk or Cucumber spear for garnish
Muddle peppers & horseradish at bottom of glass. Add all the remaining ingredients except the garnish, and fill the glass with ice. Roll the drink, pouring it a few times back and forth between another mixing glass or shaker tin to chill. Strain the contents on to fresh ice in a pint glass. Garnish!
Adapted from David Alan’s “Tipsy Texan” Cocktail book.