“What do you do with all of that extra eggnog? Make pancakes of course!” – David Jabour
2 ounces Baileys
- 2 ounces Bushmills Irish Whiskey
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups whole milk
- Fresh ground nutmeg
- Place all ingredients into a shaker with cracked ice. Shake and strain into a tall glass.
- Or place all ingredients into a blender with ice and blend for a slushy version.
- 2 cups of flour
- 1 teaspoon of baking soda
- 3 tablespoons of sugar
- ¾ teaspoon of salt
- 2 eggs, well-beaten
- ¼ cup of white vinegar
- 1 ¾ cup of Baileys eggnog (substitutes the milk)
- ¼ cup of shortening
- Sift flour, baking soda and salt together and set aside dry ingredients.
- Combine eggs, vinegar, Baileys eggnog, shortening and mix well.
- Add wet ingredients into dry ingredients and stir until smooth.
- Heat a griddle or large frying pan on the stovetop.
- Pour pancake batter onto hot griddle/frying pan in preferred size.
- When the underside of the pancake is browned, flip pancake and brown the second side.
- Serve as desired. We recommend maple syrup.