- 6 ½ lb. Pork Loin
- ¼ c. Fall Creek Wine Foods Chenin Blanc Mustard or other coarse grain mustard
- 2 T. canola oil
- ¼ c. FALL CREEK Vineyards Granite Reserve Cabernet Sauvignon
- Sea salt and fresh cracked pepper
- olive oil for basting
1. Trim off silver skin and any excess fat from pork loin and cut the length of the pork loin into two equal portions.
2. Whisk together mustard and oil. Brush mixture on all surfaces of two pieces of pork.. Salt and pepper meat.
3. Place meat on hot grill for approximately 8 minutes to sear and brown. Turn meat over on grill and baste with wine/oil/mustard mixture. Grill 2nd side approximately 8 minutes; meat should be pink when removed from fire. Turn meat as needed to prevent charring.
- 5 T. fresh rosemary, finely minced
- 2 c. breadcrumbs
- 4 T. garlic, finely minced
- 5 T. olive oil
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Combine rosemary, breadcrumbs, garlic and olive oil; put meat in roasting pan and pat mixture on top of both pieces of pork loin.
3. Put meat in oven and roast approximately 10-15 minutes until slightly pale pink. Remove from oven and let sit for 5 minutes before carving.
Susan Auler, co-owner of Fall Creek Vineyards, developed this recipe.
Pair with Fall Creek Vineyards Granite Reserve Cabernet Sauvignon or Fall Creek Vineyards Chardonnay
Serves 10 – 12 persons
Recipe developed by Susan Auler, co-owner of FALL CREEK Vineyards